Meeting government guidelines for health, the Healthy Choice® brand is actually healthy.
Just how healthy?
Healthy Choice products are:
- Low in fat and saturated fat
- Controlled in sodium and cholesterol
- A contributor of important nutrients such as protein, vitamin A, iron, and zinc
The brand also offers:
- Chef-inspired contemporary flavors
- Vegetarian options, such as: Pumpkin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne
- MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions
A natural source of antioxidants, Hunt's® tomatoes are prepared and packed using a FlashSteam® process to remove the peel.
Hunt's tomatoes provide:
- Highly bioavailable lycopene
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of vegetables per serving
- No-added-salt varieties
Orville Redenbacher's® SmartPop!® Popcorn, a wholesome, low-fat snack, can easily fit into weight-management programs.
This whole-grain popcorn:
- Is 94% fat free
- Has 0 mg cholesterol
- Has 0 g trans fat per serving
- Is available in 100-calorie mini-bags of SmartPop!, which equal a filling 7 cups of popcorn each
PAM® no-stick cooking spray provides a low-fat alternative to butter, margarine, and oils for grilling, broiling, or baking nourishing meals.
- Has 0 calories per serving
- Is MSG and lactose free
- Is available in organic varieties
Egg Beaters® real egg product is made of real eggs, minus the fat and cholesterol from the egg yolks, and can play a key role in a heart-healthy diet.
- Contain half of the calories of shell eggs
- Are a good source of protein
- Are certified as heart-healthy by the American Heart Association®
- Can easily fit into Weight Watchers® and South Beach Diet® programs
Kid Cuisine® meals offer a variety of food groups in convenient child-friendly portions. Ongoing product improvements are focused on incorporating more whole grains, vegetables, and protein into each meal.
Kid Cuisine brings children:
- An entire product line with fewer than 530 calories per meal
- Meals that contain a good source of important nutrients such as protein, potassium, and magnesium
Peter Pan® peanut butter, which contains more than 90% select roasted peanuts, provides 2 ounces per serving from the meat/beans group.
Plus, explore the many nourishing ways Peter Pan does peanut butter:
- Reduced-fat varieties available (25% less fat than regular peanut butter)
- Peter Pan PLUS offers an excellent source of iron, vitamin E, vitamin B6, folic acid, magnesium, zinc, and copper.
The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans encourage all of us to include more nutrient-dense foods, such as beans, in our diets. The ConAgra Foods® bean brands supply protein, fiber, and other nutrients.
Ranch Style® Beans
Ranch Style Beans are made with a delicious blend of spices that creates a unique, bold flavor synonymous with authentic Southwestern cooking.
Since the 1940s, Rosarita has offered authentic Mexican refried beans that can be served any time of the day.
Wolf® Brand Chili
Wolf Brand, with its unique blend of seasonings and good, hearty beef, delivers authentic chili taste.
Van Camp's® Beans
"America's Original Bean," Van Camp's products are the perfect complement to any main dish, or they can be enjoyed alone.
Alexia® Foods offers premium frozen foods with simple flavors.
- Features oven-roasted and baked potatoes for potassium and fiber
- Offers sweet potatoes that can be baked or served mashed, and that are an excellent source of vitamin A
LightLife™ foods include vegetarian foods from tempeh to Smart Ground®.
- Offers plant protein foods to help increase variety of protein sources in the diet
- Has a wide range of bold flavors and hearty ingredients
Nutri-Bites® Educational Webinar
Browse the webinar archive, continue your education with quizzes for CEU credit, and catch up on the most recent webinar—all from the convenience of your desk.
We want to provide you with helpful resources and information. If you are a health professional with a specific question about our products or nutrition information, please contact us.